Páginas

25 de out. de 2010

The Special Gift of Being Mothers

Invitation for a mother’s support group:
My name is Fernanda; I’m 37 years old and am a mother of two sons with Autism, two special boys.
When I received their diagnosis I thought:
"Thank you GOD that my boys are not going to die, they will just need my help; and I will need your help my Lord!
Capacitate me, give me knowledge and send your Angels to guide me."
That is how the idea was born to create a Blog where people could post messages and share their experiences. However, a Blog is not enough, so I thought of creating a support group of mothers with Autistic children, where we could talk, and share experiences, struggles, clear up any doubts we have, and most importantly seek support.
I invite all of you. Mothers with Autistic children, to be a part of our group.
The meetings will take a place at my residence every first Friday of each month at 8:00 PM.
Your presence and opinion is very important to us.
For more information or to R.S.V.P, please contact Fernanda at (617) 580-3479.

Please visit our group’s website:
http://odomespecialdesermae.blogspot.com/




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário